Every day, more news comes out and you wonder, “When will it get better?”
We have hard times ahead and it can get very overwhelming. Here are a few Quarantine Questions for you to ask yourself in the days, weeks, hopefully not months ahead.
1. What am I grateful for today?
2. How will I move my body today?
3. Who can I check in with today, facetime, call, text, make a connection?
4. What can I unplug from for a couple of hours and how will that benefit me?
5. Have I meditated today for just a couple of minutes?
6. What can I draw, cook, write, sing to make me feel good today?
9. Have I done my stretches today?
10. Have I said my positive affirmations today?