If you’re looking for beauty, look within, we all have it. The lights, the darks, the intricate and simple parts of ourselves. It is all there. All you have to do is close your eyes, breathe in deeply, and let go of your preconceived ideas about yourself. You are a beautiful, complex being.
Here are some Saturday Affirmations
1. I am beautiful.
2. I am strong and I will manage all that’s thrown my way.
3. I believe in myself.
4. I am creating my day to be fun and rewarding.
5. I am confident that all will be well in my world.
6. I am grateful for the people in my life.
7. I am creative in how I plan my day.
8. I am relaxed and let go of all the doesn’t serve me.
9. I am breathing deeply and celebrate the air flowing in my lungs.
So my older kids are always trying to help me with ideas on promoting my art and shops! They told me to take my art to TikTok and create something fast and fun. Well, that is so not easy! It takes me days to create an image with hours of working out the colors, shadowing, highlights etc. I had to give it a try and see if I could paint on demand.
I thought that doing a loose floral watercolor would be easy. Painting fast, here is my Hyacinths Easter Basket.
Getting into it, I decided to do a dog drawing with a coffee cup!
After spending a few hours creating some TikToks, it was fun! It made my kids happy since they want to show off my art to their friends.